We’re now on the second day of the new year, and if you’re like me, those resolutions are already beginning to look a bit slack from when you excitedly told everyone you were planning to start training to run a marathon. Or, you know, to do something charitable like feed the hungry.
I’ve mentioned before to some friends how this year shouldn’t be about running marathons or working out six days a week (although that charity idea mentioned earlier really does sound golden, so keep that), but I’d like to focus my efforts on institutionalizing 2013 as the year of graduated style for aspiring fashionistas.
As we begin our voyage into the next 365 days, jumpstarting this new and improved wardrobe of fashion fates and beauty finds, graduated style should take priority. I mean, who really wants to spend all those hours sweating in the gym anyway?
To assist you on your search for the must haves of 2013, below you’ll find the ultimate compilation of fate items, from blazers and bags to shoes and skincare. With pieces from JOA + CLOSET, Line Knitwear, Iris von Arnim, ShoeMint and various others, you’ll definitely be put on the right track to establishing the perfect wardrobe for a graduated fashionista.
1. JOA + CLOSET ($45) 2. Eugene Is My Middle Name ($225) 3. Triarchy ($235)
4. Alpinestars by Denise Focil ($165) 5. [BLANKNYC] ($98)
6. BLQ. MKT ($88) 7. Krisa ($224) 8. Line & Dot ($181)
9. Blaque Label ($330) 10. ShopWasteland ($68) 11. Boostcase ($79.95)
12. Marchesa/Bonfaire ($2,295) 13. Wet Seal ($12.50) 14. ShoeMint ($79.98)
1. Line Knitwear ($269) 2. Lanston ($79) 3. Iris von Arnim ($1998.00)
4. Wet Seal ($10.50) 5. Subtle Luxury ($250) 6. intiMINT ($99.95)
7. ASTARS ($88) 8. John & Jenn ($135) 9. Only Hearts ($60)
10. Shawlsmith London ($360)
— Brent Ramsey, Executive Editor